Bill Kunzelman is one of our Veterans who is off to a great start in 2012. We asked Bill what he is doing hat has given him such a great start and here is what he told us:
- I have set some great goals for 2012. I want to be in th Top 5 and I want to open at least three AAA accounts.
- I wrote my goals down. My pastor shared the fact that it’s been proven that if you write your goals down, you are 50 times more likely to attain them.
- I wrote down my goals on a 3×5 card and I kept them on a dash on my car where I see them all the time.
- I ask for referrals and follow up. Most of my best customer come off of referrals.
- Most of all I do a lot of meditation and prayer about my goals. Setting goals and meditating on them is essential.
Bill, we are so proud of you and your great start in 2012, it is sure to be a goal reaching year for you! We will see you at the Top…5!