You have heard this phrase, “If you don’t know where you are going, you can take any road to get there.” No phrase describes the problem associated with goal setting better than this one.
Lack of goal setting is associated with these problems and many others:
1. Call reluctance
2. Poor Presentations and Closes.
3. Poor Planning and Waste of Time.
4. Poor Work Ethic.
Try Goal Setting
Henry Ford said “Thinking is the hardest work in the world, that’s why so few people do it.” Goal setting is thinking and its hard work but it’s got to be done.
Work a Miracle In Your Life
What do you really want ou of this career? What do you really want for yourself and your family? When you can answer these questions, you are doing some very important goal setting.
Here is what Goal Setting Does for You:
1. Kill Call Reluctance.
2. Your presentations and closes are powerful.
3. Your planning and time management are excellent.
4. your work ethic is superb.