“I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among men the greatest asset I possess. The way to develop the best that is in a man is by appreciation and encouragement.”– Charles Schwab
Optimize! The word means “to be as good or effective as possible.” All successful people figure out how to work at the top of their game day in and day out. Here are 7 keys to achieving optimal performance.
1. Work on one task at a time. Multi-tasking always lead to dilution of performance. Give each task your full attention and then move on to the next task.
2. Avoid distraction. Technology and the media are powerful tools that must be managed or they will manage you.
3. Inhibit information. Not all information is good or useful to the task at hand. So often people are paralyzed by information overload! Focus on solutions.
4. Think Big! Remember the big picture. Have big goals and ideas and follow them.
5. Plan. Start your day with a plan, designed to optimize your daily performance and you will be amazed at the results.
6. Innovation. Look for better and more effective ways for you to achieve greater results.
7. Motivation. Be inspired! Success comes from forming and maintaining positive psychology. Your attitude is a well-spring to success!
Vice President Dennis Leno