PRINCIPLES FROM DALE CARNEGIE’S BOOK, “HOW TO STOP WORRYING AND START LIVING”
- Rest before you get tired.
- Learn to relax at your work.
- Protect your health and appearance by relaxing at home.
- Apply these four good working habits:
- Clear your desk of all papers except those relating to the immediate problem at hand.
- Do things in the order of their importance.
- When you face a problem, solve it then and there if you have the facts necessary to make a decision.
- Learn to organize, deputize and supervise.
- Put enthusiasm into your work.
- Don’t worry about insomnia.