Sharing my Christmas thoughts:
- Be thankful for my many blessings!
- Be thankful for my family!
- Forgive those who have wronged me.
- Commit to being a better person.
- Commit to living a better life.
- Commit to goals worthy of my God Given talents.
- Commit to using 100% of my talent and abilities in reaching my goals.
- Help others to do the same.
- Don’t worry about who gets the credit for successes.
- CARE!Join me in having a very Thoughtful and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! Good Selling
Curt Kesselring President